Today I walked 6.48 miles, the longest distance Ive walked in my life!

I walked for 6.48 miles. From my house to my destination and back to my house

Half along the way, it rained but I didnt gave up. I paused and waited for the rain to settle beside a convenience store. The lady said "sir, youre so wet" i replied cuz my umbrella failed me..

Then I went in to buy a diet coke, drank it, I then went ahead and walked again for the last 3 miles.

As I went home, of course I took a bath. My feet were hurting and burning cuz I wore slippers.

But it has been a lot of fun. Ive learned a lot.

I only walk 30 minutes a day, but this day, I decided to walk to my old college thats miles away because I had a cheat meal.

TLDR: Had a cheat meal, walked for 6 miles to burn it off despite the rain.

submitted by /u/japhetM
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/2R896PW

Comments

Popular Posts