Building Activity into my life

So, I've lost over 100 pounds before and gained it all back... Long story.

I am a stay at home parent to two autistic children who need a lot of activity to sleep. Sometimes it's a struggle to get activity in.

Today I took them outside, realized I spent so much time sitting and watching them... And I thought, what am I doing?

I got up and started marching in place. Did it for 30 minutes.

It really made me think about times throughout my day where I'm just sitting more. Why don't I do this making dinner? While playing a video game?

I have venous insufficiency in my left leg so I deal with swelling and pain. But when I move more, it feels better after a while.

I have about 150 pounds to lose, so I have a long road but I know I can do this.

How do you put activity into your day? Outside of regular workouts, I mean .

submitted by /u/HotIronCakes
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3mSvmdQ

Comments

Popular Posts