Getting married in January, so I joined a gym.

I (35f), truly love my body, and had no issues with my starting weight. I just didn’t want to be winded at my own wedding, so I joined a gym. Bonus info: I’m a type 1 diabetic, so if you know, you know.

I had my one month assessment at the gym today, and my trainer was floored with what the numbers said:

Starting weight- 145lbs Starting body fat- 29.1% Current weight- 143lbs Current body fat- 25.1%

I lost 4% body fat in ONE MONTH! That’s like, 5lbs in lean body mass gained!!

My trainer and I took the numbers twice. I was a fluffy potato last year. Still have quite a way to go, but I feel great and can’t wait to see what I’ll look like in three months.

submitted by /u/Spoofspoofliz
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3Dxs0mG

Comments

Popular Posts