Healthy snack recommendations please

Hi team, as the title says I'm looking for recommendations of healthy snacks!

I am allergic to nuts so any nut-containing snacks (which seems to be a lot) are off limits for me.

I think for me having some healthy snacks nearby is really important, I worked quite long hours and once I start working I often don't get longer than 5 minutes to myself until the end of the day. I often find myself not eating at all during the working day and then when it's finished attacking everything that's near me!

I'm looking for quick and easy snacks that I can eat on the go, that don't require specific storage conditions and are of course healthy!

Thank you in advance!

G

submitted by /u/RoadToTransformation
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3sX9VJI

Comments

Popular Posts