Taking monthly measurements motivates me when the scale won’t move!

Hi everyone! I take my measurements on the last day of the month, and it really made me feel better to see those after stalling out a bit on the scale for the past couple weeks. I wanted to lose 8 pounds this month and only managed about 6, but I still lost…

-1.5 inches from my bust, 3.5 inches since June

-1.25 inches from my waist, 4 inches since June

-0.75 inches from my thigh, 1.5 since June

-1.5 inches from my arm since June, though no change this month

-1 inch from my hips/belly, 3.5 inches since June

August was really rough for me and I didn’t do as well as I knew I could, so those two pounds were really hurting my feelings. Looking at my monthly measurements puts that in perspective: I may have only lost 6 pounds this month, but I lost 6 inches too and that’s really something! It’s at least enough to make me feel better and stay motivated until I can nail my routine back down. I’m just really glad I have this second set of data to work with!

submitted by /u/findingamelia
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/2WEMZCS

Comments

Popular Posts