Just realized I've been doing it wrong all along

For context am 23M, 5'7, 205lbs. In mid May I started my journey i was 250 at my heaviest so I've lost 45 pounds in 4 months. But since I've found this reddit I realized that I have been going about it all wrong. I was getting in 1000 calories a day. And what scared me was when I clicked on the calorie calc link that I found on this reddit,, it says my BMR should be 1900 calories and to lose 1lbs a week I should be getting in 2200 calories that is if exercsing 4-5X a week.

Also when I checked TDEE I couldn't understand what modest/highest/lowest carb meant. And macro stuff got me confused too.

And finally are there any good apps for workouts/calorie and recipes.

I don't know what makes me feel this way but don't yall think 2200 is too much.

submitted by /u/zxd1738
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3zYCk4a

Comments

Popular Posts