Vision has improved after losing 80 lbs.

So today is a pretty big day for me as it marks 80 lbs lost from my peak body weight (305 ---> 225). One thing I have noticed is that my vision, particularly in my left eye, has gotten better. I noticed my vision was getting quite bad about a year and a half ago when I was driving back home from a long road trip, and it got me very concerned, but the issue seems to have reversed itself.

​

I read this on the Mayo Clinic website:

​

"High blood pressure can damage the tiny, delicate blood vessels that supply blood to your eyes, causing: Damage to your retina (retinopathy). Damage to the light-sensitive tissue at the back of your eye (retina) can lead to bleeding in the eye, blurred vision and complete loss of vision."

​

Has anyone who has undergone significant weight loss (let's say 20% of their bodyweight lost) experienced something like this?

submitted by /u/INMF88
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3kX5Hj9

Comments