30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 31 Wrap Ups!

Hello losers,

Here's the sign up post for next month!

https://redd.it/nomn44

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: I'm down 4 pounds this month. I'm feeling way better about that. I am more than just this number.

1800 7 days: I have had better months & worse months. I feel more in control of this lately but it is still been difficult. I'm fighting a resurgence of an eating disorder

Exercise 5 days a week: As always, I'd like to be doing more strength & higher intensity stuff. 25/31 days.

Alone time to word vomit into journal: Hitting it up right now. Need to do more! I've been a bum & playing too much Animal Crossing.

Gratitude list: Today I'm grateful for my stationary bike. Cardio on easy mode when it's raining. I'd like to spend more meaningful energy here too but I've got a good habit established.

Your turn kids! Wrap up tell us all how the month went.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3wJRn0i

Comments

Popular Posts