First maintenance break was a success!!

I’ve been losing weight since January (down about 25 lbs of my 100 lb goal). Very pleased with my progress, but in April I started feeling pretty emotionally fatigued from my new lifestyle, and found myself wanting to “cheat” more and more regularly. So I decided to take a maintenance break in May, and allow myself to work out less (not every single day) and eat at TDEE, not below, as well as take a break from tracking every single calorie. I also stopped weighing myself during this period for about 3 weeks. Stepped on the scale for the first time today, and lo and behold I lost 1 pound! I was very nervous that I was going to have gained multiple pounds, so it’s very reassuring that I can take these maintenance breaks when my body needs a break and not have to stress about losing all my progress. Feeling recharged and ready to get back on track and tackle the next 25 lbs!

submitted by /u/whyrose99
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/34z8eqD

Comments

Popular Posts