I let my coupons expire

Hi all! 23F/ SW:240/ CW:197

I was sent two coupons from a store I frequent , one for a free large bag of chips and the other on a brand of my favorite ice cream.

It felt Iike I was being tested. Both of my foodie weaknesses, especially the chips. I couldn’t bring myself to throw them away, I kept thinking “Yeah I can just portion them out.” and “ITS FREE AND DISCOUNTED, who gives up something for free?”

I knew I would’ve eaten both in about 2 days and it would’ve thrown all my hard work off. So they sat in my car, me half intending on getting them , and instead I just let them go. I reminded myself of how I felt after eating foods like these in large portions. My ankles would swell, horrible breakouts, and my hs would flare up. Little victories!!

submitted by /u/twistedfrills
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3wKodhz

Comments

Popular Posts