If your struggeling with weight and health issues get checked

Posting a small reminder to get yourself checked if your overweight and dont know why. I was one of them, i thought it was my low 700kcal a day (or less) intake that ruined my metabolism, i went to the doctor multiple times, i went to a private nutrituon doctor, followed a strict diet that made me gain more. I gained weight with eating mushrooms and broccoli and lean chicken and under 1000 kcal every day. It turns out, i have cushing syndrome and earlier i posted here for help as i rapidly gained weigh and my body fat went up to 40% and i got a reply that “its impossible” and even a long PM about how wrong i was and that it defeats it the same way as gravity is a fact. They were wrong. If i eat normal i gain at least 1 kg every other day or even more. If you really are struggeling with weight even tho you are eating healthy - get PROPERLY checked. Demand bloodtest. Anyways.. good luck to you all. I waited way too long and now its not just my weight thats an issue... dont listen to everyone in here. Think for yourself.

submitted by /u/idkwhatimkindalost25
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3vJPeSo

Comments

Popular Posts