M/34/6'4/350>230 - Went from 350 at my fattest to 230 since Feb 2020 thanks to lifting, cardio and eating better. (Progress pictures included in post)

https://imgur.com/a/oWdGv74

I wanted to share my progress with you folks.

At my biggest I'm almost certain was pre-diabetic without having a diagnosis from a doctor. I would often eat multiple bags of candy (like the size you are supposed to share) and entire pizzas to myself at my desk job on a daily basis and just constantly felt like trash.

My turning point was after eating a coworker's cake balls and was legitimately felt like I was going to pass out on the drive home. That was one of the scariest moments of my life. Decided to turn this around and starting tracking and weighing my food religiously while balancing my macros with help from the Macros app. This has been invaluable to my success. At the same time went from being sedentary to working out regularly with cardio and some lifting.

My lifting increased a lot throughout the months while still balancing with regular cardio. I'm feeling like a new person now and am healthier than I ever have been. It's definitely been a total 180 in terms of lifestyle. I get to enjoy life now and can even mow the lawn without feeling like dying! It's the little things that make it worth it.

submitted by /u/Biglittleguy_
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3wQManz

Comments

Popular Posts