13 year old female who really wants to lose weight

Hiya! As I said, I’m 13 and am around 75kg. The past 2 years my family was really dormant since my mom had developed cancer and we spent most of our time laying around and eating junk. My mom has passed away and I feel really insecure about the way i look. Me and my dad have had several convocations about it and he recommends that I start running and eating healthier. My dad is a total gym nut and has been going for the past 9 months. I feel like I lack the dedication needed to achieve my goal, I’ll be running and feel bad (unmotivated) and ill stop, same applying with binge eating food. I’m just so confused, this is new territory for me. So….any advice?

submitted by /u/booknerrd1911
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3kGXj5W

Comments

Popular Posts