Big since childhood, no idea what I truly look like.

Hey everyone, as my weightloss is advancing, I'm getting more and more curious as to what I will look like.

I'm a 6ft tall woman and I've always been big, the last time I was at a normal weight, I was probably 8-10yo if not younger.

The more I'm losing weight, the more curious I am getting to see what my body will look like thinner. I think If I'd have been thin all my life I'd have had a athletic and semi thick body from the way I seem to be built. Who knows, maybe I'm built like a thumb.

Obviously, after weightloss, there'll be loose skin and everything but slowly seeing more definition in my body and in my face is getting me excited rather than worried of the lose skin or any imperfections that I will have to deal with in the future.

As someone who's always been big and have literally no idea of how I truly look like it's pretty interesting. The idea used to worry me alot and give me anxiety, like I was about to lose my identity but not anymore. I know it can take a while to get used to your new self after weightloss and I'd assume it to be a very big change when you were never truly thin in your life.

If anyone is experiencing this or has experienced it, feel free to comment.:)

Sw:358 Cw:291

submitted by /u/HeythereClaudia
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/2YbDP1F

Comments

Popular Posts