Changing my sleep schedule has me so hungry I can’t keep a deficit. Any tips?

5’6” 28F SW:168 CW:133 GW:130

I have started school again and waking up early has me Sooo unbearably hungry. I barely keep under maintenance let alone an effective deficit.

I’m so hungry. I’m so tired. I’m so angry I can’t keep going. I was doing so well. I was so happy. I felt full and satisfied. Now I’m already to 800 calories and it’s not even noon.

It’s been like this for almost 2 weeks (I started adjusting early in hopes it would be easier) and it’s only getting worse. I’m going to bed early. Idk what else to do.

Any advice? Pointers? Tips? Incantations? Potions? I’m at my wits end and so close to my goal. I’m so tired and hungry and exhausted. I’ll try anything. I just need help.

submitted by /u/TeaTimeWithHarley
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3jrMLYJ

Comments

Popular Posts