Feeling depressed, hopeless over weight gain and body image

The past few months have been really difficult for me. I was dealing with a lot of stress and emotional issues, which led to me binge eating. I hadn't weighed myself in months, but the overeating made me anxious to know what I weighed. When I stepped on the scale, I was surprised that I was below my goal weight. However, since then, I have continued to spiral and overeat constantly. I walk every day. However, I know I am gaining all the weight back because I'm constantly going over my calorie limit.

I weighed myself a couple months ago and I had gained 5 pounds. I haven't weighed myself since, and I'm panicking because I know I've gained more weight. I feel so disgusted with myself and uncomfortable in my skin. I'm worried I won't be able to stop and I'll just keep getting heavier. And I had reached my goal weight, and now I've ruined it again. I feel so depressed and hopeless.


[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3BswZTB

Comments

Popular Posts