I want to lose 30 pounds but I don't know the correct way to.

Hello loseit comunity,I'm 18 years old teen who is overweight.Right now my weight is 87.4kg (192.7 pounds) and height is 177 cm (5'10"). My goal is to lose 15 kg (30 pounds) by 2022,so in the next 4 months. But I also want to completely change my lifestyle,my goal isnt only losing weight but eating healthy,getting stronger,getting big muscles and getting abs,although the priority is in losing weight.

Problem I have is,I dont know nothing about healthy way of losing that weight.Since I go to school,I have 2 hours free for workout a day and that's my plan,working out 2 hours every single day.Also its been a week since I cut out all sugar,soda,fast unhealthy food and bread,should I keep it that way ?. I have installed Lose It application and it says my calory intake should be 1900 a day for my goal,is that okay? What are good inexpensive foods that are good for losing weight?

Also I can't go to the gym yet so i only have my body for workout,what are the best trainings for losing weight ? Should I be using supplements like whey protein and creatin,or is it not for me yet ?

Sorry for asking a lot of questions,I'm motivated but dont know how to start

submitted by /u/hrz12
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3mKSGu1

Comments

Popular Posts