Loose skin is the most frustrating thing I’ve had to put up with

M/19/5’8 TWL: 81pounds

This is a rant….

I don’t know why my body held so much loose tissue after fat loss. Maybe it was the way I lost it, or my genetics are just trash when it comes to elasticity, but regardless I got dealt with enough skin to get a 360 body lift. My surgery date is booked and set for early April. Now, the mental struggle that I’ve had to deal with for the past 9 consecutive months has been insane. I have gone through a 4 month depressive episode that I had to be on pills for. I’ve tried killing my self once. I have none stop compared myself to others who have lost weight and have not had to deal with skin and Im those who were skinny and will never have to deal with loose skin until their old as hell.

Throughout this period of time I have cycled through the stages of grief having to comprehend the consequence of being obese and stretching out my skin. I tried everything in my power to not get loose skin but it was my inevitable fate. I have no clue why I had to suffer so bad or why this shot had to happen to me. I’ve had to make sacrifices like not switching colleges, not saving money for a car, not going out and enjoying my youth, not having vacations, etc. All for this surgery. I don’t think I’ll ever under why I’ve had to struggle and I live in constant anger for my situation but I hope that after this surgery I will be able to comprehend why I had to struggle so hard.

submitted by /u/underconstruction__
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/38qIzCA

Comments

Popular Posts