I wish I could afford therapy so I could eventually have a healthy relationship with food.

I have always had a tricky relationship with food. I was formally diagnosed with Anorexia in 7th grade and fucked myself a lot from that because I have been in a constant diet since then. I have gone from extremely underweight to extremely obese and I hate myself so much. A couple years ago my doctor diagnosed me with bulimia and told me I should get a therapist if I want to have a healthy relationship with food. I just don't have the money to see a therapist. They are over a hundred dollars a session and I don't have that type of money laying around.

I have been trying to lose weight again because I am 207 pounds at 5'3 and I am so ashamed of myself. It has been so hard though because I go back to my bulimic behaviors of restricting and then binging. It is hard for me to count calories because I have to have 100% control and I can't guess with anything so it just makes me want to not eat. I am supposed to go out with friends this weekend and I know that a ton of alcohol and food will be there and I am terrified because I don't want to get bigger and I just wish I could afford therapy and be healthy with food.

submitted by /u/throwawaybtwway
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3zPMyDL

Comments

Popular Posts