Month [1] Update - September

SW: 310 , CW: 291.6 , GW: 220

Hi,

I know only a few saw my post a month ago asking for help due to covid really destroying my body and me just not handling myself well. I'm here to update the first month of true exercise and eating well. As you can see in the top I went from 310 to 291.6, this seems like a lot for the first month but in reality the bigger you are it's easier to lose at the start, like I said before I've lost ~80 pounds before I gained it back.

I'm sure some want to know what I did this month. First and most importantly I stopped eating like crap. I switched to OMAD, which prevents me from eating at night or binging or small unhealthy snacks throughout the day just to eat. I stick to a healthy dinner mostly, I'll have any low carb meals, I don't track calories I just make sure I'm not eating lots of bread or bad carbs etc. Now, don't get me wrong this first month (especially the first 2 weeks) I had trouble staying on the diet, I ended up having pizza one night and takeout Chinese another. But I didn't let this stop me, I made sure I kept it restricted and didn't overeat or eat past my normal dinner time and the next day I worked out extra hard. I don't plan on cheating again for a while as the lower I get it will hurt me more.

As for working out, I kept it really simple. Each day of the whole month I either went on a 4 mile hike near my house, nothing too crazy but still enough to get a good sweat. If I didn't want to do this and decided to stay inside I would do 1 mile on my TreadClimber, which I would focus on HIIT. This still kicks my ass, it's tough and makes me sweat like a pig but I feel amazing after it.

I plan on updating every month until I hit my goal weight. In future posts I'll probably just write my stats and an update on my health. This one is a bit long as I explained how I'll be doing this.

Weight entered per day

submitted by /u/how2losesome
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/2ZNluJ6

Comments

Popular Posts