New Member! New Journey! M22 6'1" 210

Hello all, I randomly stumbled across this community whilst looking for healthy pasta dishes on google to help me lose weight and was really inspired by some of the posts I saw in here. I'm a student living in a house with a bunch of roommates who has gained a significant amount of weight over the past 2 years or so. I've always been athletic and active until leaving high school where all of a sudden I became very sedentary with little activity in my life and it's affected my self-image and morale in a way that I never imaged would be the case. I'd like to change that and take charge of my health. I've struggled to get into weight lifting and gym-ing properly but I hope to use this as an opportunity to hold myself accountable and work on my consistency. I've been on-and-off calorie counting for a while, my most consistent period earlier this year saw me lose 5lbs but then once I stopped I gained 11. I'm looking forward to interacting and sharing my progress and experiences with everyone here!

submitted by /u/depressedfc
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/39QImJh

Comments

Popular Posts