how our brain works...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4PFt4czJw0
Okay so I find this video really interesting because it shows how food can change our brain. It shows the detrimental effects of bad food on our neural pathways but I think it also shows that making a habit of eating healthy food can also rewire our brains. Our brains are able to rewire themselves to not crave bad food by associating it with reward. A book I would recommend is 'Brain over Binge' by Kathryn Hansen as it gives you a technique to 'rewire' your brain to stop associating bad food with reward. One of the most interesting things about humans is that we genuinely can change ourselves inside and consequently outside too so there's hope for everyone if you are trying to change your body. Just gotta get through the transition phase. Sorry if this was explained kinda bad, I might be slightly drunk. Hope this helps someone anyways :)
[link] [comments]
from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3fvNMNr
Comments
Post a Comment