Weightloss advice
I feel like I've done everything and I'm still not losing weight. I tried cico, keto, IF and I just won't lose anything despite weighing my food, eating below maintenance. My weight just stays the same. I'm working out 4 to 5 days a week with an hour of cardio and 45 minutes of strength training. My weight remains the same whether I work out or not. I decided to go with omad and eat less then 500 calories and bam weight loss. Well I know that's not healthy I'm constantly hungry but if I increase my calories to even 1000 I won't lose anything in fact I'll gain. My maintenance calories are 1800 not counting working out. I normally eat fish, eggs and low carb vegetables like spinach, broccoli, etc. I'm very limited on dairy. I'm just so frustrated, is my life really just going to be 500 calories of tuna everyday? Please send help, I'm at my wits end. I hate my body, I don't know if I should add more cardio I don't think I can cut more calories but I don't think I can add more.
[link] [comments]
from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3uyYLdw
Comments
Post a Comment