30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Hello losers,

Happy day 1! Can you believe it's June? Holy crapola. Welcome new folks & returning conquering heros. I hope you are ready & rearing to go.

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Logged this morning. Progress over perfection.

1800 calories (tracking in 5 day cycles, Friday/Saturday at maintenance): Overshot it a bit today but not a full on binge so qualified win.

Exercise 5 days a week: Rest day. 0/1 days.

Alone time to word vomit into journal: Made time for this during the day would like more tonight. I’d be deceiving all y’all if I said I was doing fabulously today so I know this is extra important for the next little bit.

Todays gratitude list: I'm grateful for a damn haircut. I felt safe enough to get one & am fully vaccinated. Also, boy howdy did I need one. I'm also grateful for pine nuts & new recipe ideas. Please feel free to share new recipes! I've been in love with honey mustard broccoli salad from budgetbytes.

Your turn!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3p9iyPE

Comments