Advice for losing postpartum tummy?

I had two kids in quick succession, and it has done a number on my body - especially on my stomach. I'm about two years out from my last child, have dropped about 25 lbs (still 15 away from my pre-baby weight) but am still having a really, really hard time dealing with the 'mommy pouch'.

I dealt with some diastasis recti and pelvic floor issues with both kids, but have since been to pelvic floor physiotherapy and postpartum exercise classes and functionally, things are much better (yay for not peeing yourself when you try to run!)

However, physically, I still have the protruding belly and nothing I've tried so far (regular cardio, yoga, light strength training, a program specifically for postpartum abs) has made it look much flatter. Has anyone else struggled with this, and what worked for you? Any suggestions welcome.

submitted by /u/Illustrious-Pen1771
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3p9cWF7

Comments