After losing 30 lbs
Im finally down 30 pounds which is my halfway point. I'm 5'2" and my highest was around 190 back in January. I've completely changed my view of food and grew a bigger understanding to how I ended gaining so much weight. I love exercising and eating right makes me feel great. I'm really happy to finally becoming a healthier me.
But I honestly am losing a lot of motivation. I was trapped inside my old home for about 2 years so no one ever really saw just how big I got, and thus didn't see how much work I've put in. No that Im out, whenever the topic of weight comes up people and friends just give a half hearted "nice" when I mention my progress and like they don't really believe me since I am still very overweight. It feels like I can't really talk about my progress or be proud of myself until I'm finally at my goal weight.
Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how did you maintain motivation and be proud of yourself when no one else really is?
[link] [comments]
from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3wTO8nb
Comments
Post a Comment