I am losing faith in myself

Hello all, long time lurker and first time poster to this subreddit.
My journey started back in Jan 2020 with my weight at about 255 I needed to start working on myself. I changed how I ate, started going to the gym, biking in the summer, and cut out all alcohol. I got down to about 188 come Christmas of 2020 but ever since I have been in limbo hovering between 190 - 195 since January and its starting to put a drain on me. I have some persistent belly fat I want to lose and I want to get into the healthy bmi range for a guy my age (28) and height (6') which would be around 184 to 136 but I can't seem to get myself there.
Now in the past 6 months I have gone through a move and a job change which has upped my stress and in turn some stress eating but I have been in my new place for about a month now and am struggling to get it back on a downward trend.
Any suggestions would be appreciated as I am starting to slowly get upset about all of this.

submitted by /u/chriss96
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3wNzhdH

Comments