Needing advice, feeling discouraged. Is this a plateau?

SW: 216 CW: 183-185 GW: 135 29F 5'2 I'm currently eating between 1100-1300 calories per day, and dropped my first chunk of weight between Jan 28th and May 1st. Since then my weightloss has just stalled out. I tried upping my calories for a week to 1600 per day to try and give myself something more, and then cutting back down but that didn't work at all and now I've just been maintaining this the last week eating my normal 1100-1300 per day. I haven't been actively working out, just going on walks 1-2 times per week when time allows. Should I consider more active workouts now that I've dropped some weight? My diet mainly consists of vegetables, fruits, and lean proteins like chicken and fish and smack cheeses like babybels. I stay away from breads and pastas just because the amount of calories aren't worth it to me, and I really only drink water and my one coffee (16oz soy vanilla latte) a day. I do eat chocolate chips when I'm having cravings but I measure them by the tablespoon and add them into my calorie calculations. Any advice? Thanks!!

submitted by /u/stardust-soul
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3ccgUHB

Comments