Not huge, but I did cardio for the first time in 10 years
I haven’t worked out in years. There was a combination of factors but I mainly struggled with alcohol and motivation.
I used to be the really fit guy who would go to the gym 6 days a week, multiple times a day for morning cardio. Then I was diagnosed with cancer. Eventually it went into remission but my loss of muscle mass made me spiral into alcohol. Now I’m 300 lbs when prior to alcohol, I was 220.
I can’t pinpoint why, but today I just said it’s the day and went to my apartment gym to do cardio. It wasn’t a lot, 30 minutes of incline walking and elliptical, but it felt good to sweat again.
Hopefully I can maintain this and get my health back on track. There is obviously significant damage to my liver after 10 years of abuse but I can at least get to a healthier weight
[link] [comments]
from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3fCOwAG
Comments
Post a Comment