Since I started trying to lose weight, I am not thirsty and I don't drink anything. Wtf?

I started 2 weeks ago doing basic counting calories. My intake earlier was around 3000 and now I dropped to 2300 kcal, also I walk a lot more.

Problem is, earlier I drank a lot of water (usually with lemon). I drank 1'5 l in work and couple glasses for the rest of the day. Now I only drink coffee in the morning and glass of water before bed. Like I don't want to drink. I am not thirsty and even thinking about drinking anything feels bad. I don't know how to put it.

Everyone tells me, that it should be other way around, that cutting calories and raising psychical activity should raise my needs for drinking. Yet for while week I drank maybe 2 liters of water and couple coffees...

submitted by /u/kociol21
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3paqQ9O

Comments