What finally made you wake up and say "enough is enough"?

I'm know I'm not the only one who has tried countless, unhealthy ways to lose weight and went through the ups and downs of yo yo dieting.

One day I realized I wanted to create sustainable habits that I could continue throughout my life and lose weight in a healthy way.

I finally learned that this is how I need to show myself love and take care of myself. No one can do it for me, and I want a better quality of life! I decided to do this for me and only me.

I still have about 50 pounds till I reach my goal weight but I'm proud to say I have lost 30 so far and have been keeping it off. It feels great to be doing this for myself, and if you're on this journey too, keep your eye on the prize and remember it's okay to have set backs!

What made you decide to do something about your situation and stick with it? And what helps you get through days or period when you're feeling discouraged?

Much love 💕

submitted by /u/penispunchersunite
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3pfcMvJ

Comments