Any reason why I've lost my sense of hunger?

19M, 160 lbs, I take Paxil, Risperidal, Adderall, and occasionally Vistaril.

Exercising portion control.

I work random schedules and sometimes I'll wake up at 8 or 10 and not eat until like 8 hours later. Sometimes at work I'll drink a Monster energy drink. As of recent I feel like I've lost that sense of hunger, only the pain that comes with it.

I still eat normally and enough to keep me sustained, but I just rarely get that feeling that I need to eat anymore. I know when I have to eat, but it's just weird.

I hope I don't have some kind of cancer, and with portion control I've lost 6 pounds over the last month.

submitted by /u/passerine_crypt
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3gJ7ju1

Comments

Popular Posts