Any tips for getting back on the wagon after a short break? Finding it tough.

So, I've been dieting hard-core for a year in anticipation of my wedding. Unfortunately I only got halfway to my goal weight (I have a condition that means I can't have a regular level of activity and so my maintenance calories are super low). But I'm not giving up - I want to keep going and get down to being slim again.

But after taking a short break for our wedding and mini-moon and eating a bunch of cake and desserts, my sugar cravings have come back in force. I want to have lost another few pounds before our honeymoon, and be at my goal weight for my birthday, but nothing's quite as motivating as a wedding. I have to eat under 1300 cals a day (and make sure I do my exercise/physio) to lose any reasonable amount, and I'm finding it really hard to go back to being that strict.

I just need to get over the speedbump of the sugar cravings until they ease again. I quit smoking years ago and the cravings weren't half as bad. Anyone any tips?

submitted by /u/Yerwun
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3mJQ9jK

Comments

Popular Posts