Doc appointment in 2months.- Will be close to -100lbs.

Hey everyone, I really use this subreddit as journaling at this point, I know it might not be meant for this but oh well, maybe some of you can recognize themselves in my journey.

I finally took a doctor appointment and for once I'm excited to see how my health is and to do some blood tests.

I was never really sick, my blood tests were always alright but my pressure was always high. I started my journey at 358, the last time I went to my doctor was at least 3years ago and I was at 315. I'm currently at 290 and if things keep going well by then I should be close to be down 90-100lbs or I'll be minimum down 90lbs which I'll gladly take.

For some reason it got me emotional, the idea that regardless if it's in 2months or 4months, that I will eventually be down 100lbs! It's surreal to me, if someone would have told me a year ago you'll lose 100lbs, I'd have thought they were out of their mind.

I still have a long way to go and I'll still be far from a healthy weight even then but to think that you can actually lose 100lbs...I just haven't really thought about how big of a milestone that is, 100lbs is crazy!!

I was so caught up in my journey and haven't really cried or deeply thought about it since the first month I started my journey 5months ago but just sitting here and thinking where I was 6months ago and where I am now...Mentally, physically. I'd have not believed it 6months ago.

To whoever is reading this, don't give up, I know some days are hard and I'm truly wishing you the best on your journey!!xx

submitted by /u/HeythereClaudia
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3kXxMWn

Comments

Popular Posts