I bought a weighted hula hoop!

29/F/5’8 (SW: 200, CW: 168, GW: 135)

Figure I’ll just keep posting here for the accountability. I’m back in my grove of counting calories, balancing macros (low carb), cooking/meal prepping at home. I really fell out of routine in 2020 and have struggled to get back at it. Well my eating is going great, I’m even feeling a lot better energy wise and in general. So the last thing was exercise. I’m in a hotspot, so I’m still not comfortable going back to the gym. I have an exercise bike that was gifted to me, but my target area is my core which I feel like the bike works less. I generally have trouble finding the motivation to use the bike or do a HIIT workout at home. So I’ve been seeing these weighted hula hoops and it went on sale for $30 on Amazon and I figured why not? It’ll suck to be out $30 if I don’t like it, but it will be $30 VERY well spent if I love it. So it’s been two days and so far I love it! There was definitely a learning curve the first day as I had trouble keeping it going, but the second day it only stopped once. I went longer and faster the second day. I kept my hands above my head while I did it. I sweated a lot and I was happy with the estimated calories burned on my watch. It’s super easy and I get to stand in front of the tv so I don’t get distracted and stop. Today I woke up and my abs and back are pretty sore, and my arms and thighs are mildly sore so it’s definitely doing something! I took measurements and my weight yesterday morning so I’ll report back in a week with any results! Sometimes you just have to find something that works for YOU and I’m hoping this is it for me (for now at least). Thanks for reading, if anyone is interested I can post the link to the hulahoop!

submitted by /u/luckylua
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3DyirUk

Comments

Popular Posts