Losing weight by only walking and diet?

Hi, I'm 24 F ( 5'11 259.1 LBS -- Was 274 prior, been Walking since last month every day and I'm on a calorie deficit) I'm worried I'm not going to lose weight at all by just power walking but I can't afford a gym. Though it seems to have been working in some capacity if my weight is suddenly down, I just want to hear from people who were unable to do things like run and go to the gym but still lost weight and what their journey was like? I also power walk 2 miles everyday, I'm trying to wake up early in the morning to walk 2 miles so i can make it 4 miles a day but I have really bad insomnia. I cut out things like sugar etc and I try to eat 1200 calories a day but I haven't been feeling hungry. There's mixed information everywhere and I feel at a loss. My new doctor also wont refer me to a nutrition because he thinks he's doing me a "body positive favor." I gained over 90lbs due to depression these past few years. I'm not supposed to be this weight. I'm trying to be healthy and get back to 170-165 and I don't want to be stuck like this forever..

submitted by /u/huppermages
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3Dx0x4z

Comments

Popular Posts