lost like 70 lbs but i dont fee that great

When i was growing up, i was not even considered overweight on the bmi scale yet the kids at school made fun of me and my parents constantly told me i needed to lose weight. I wasn't even fat! I have a belly and its always been there, it's still there and it will probably always will be! progress pics are in my profile.

Now that I lost almost 70lbs and am close to my goal weight, its the same. Friends and family thinking I need to lose more (screw them) and people saying I need to lose another 25-30 lbs to look normal. People on here saying the scale must be broken. A medical doctor even chimed in and said theyve never seen anyone with my bmi who looks so fat.

You know what? I'm done. I'm never gonna be good looking enough for the rest of society cause of this belly. I never was even when I was 5 years old and my parents and other kids were calling me fat. The last 10 lbs I lost 2.5 inches of my chest and a half an inch of my waist. I don't feel like trying to lose anymore. I'm sick of trying to make myself into something I will never be. I'd rather be fat and happy.

submitted by /u/applepuddin
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3mQ9AHQ

Comments

Popular Posts