Something I noticed about my grandfather

I’ve always been pretty close with my grandparents, and one thing I’ve always said as a half-joke is how they have bacon, eggs, orange juice, and coffee with creamer every morning, and never gain an ounce of weight. My grandpa is pushing 90 years old and he’s healthier than most of my middle aged coworkers, and I doubt he weighs more than 140lbs at 5’8 or so.

I’ve always said this as sort of proof that metabolism means everything. However, on my most recent visit, I noticed that my grandpa actually eats ONE egg, ONE slice of bacon, and 6oz of orange juice, and never ever any more.

“Naturally slim” people are built from habits, not genes

submitted by /u/dafad_ddu
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3mJmXtp

Comments

Popular Posts