Starting tomorrow I'm actually going to start taking better care of myself

I'm a 14 y/o female at 5'5 and 210lbs. Maintaining a healthy weight has been an issue of mine for most of my life so far. But I'm gonna make sure that finally ends. Since my high school is pretty big surely it shouldn't be as hard to burn off calories. I'm going to make it an effort to eat better. I already eat pretty meh but meh isn't good enough. I'd say that my current goal would be to lose 20lbs. Gotta take that 210 to a 190. From there I'll figure something out I guess. I'll make sure that I never accidentally overeat again. I'll only eat when I'm actually hungry.

Hopefully I keep my promise though. I'm not very good at keeping promises to myself.

submitted by /u/Zeta_Fish1
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3jrjUEb

Comments

Popular Posts