Advice: Should I Take the Plunge?

Hello! Trying to lose weight, I've been trying several differences exercises the past couple of months (weight lifting, pilates, barre, running) - wanted to trying cycling, boxing, yoga, and lagree, just to see what I like. Also, heavy focus on a healthy diet which should make a big difference no matter which exercise I choose.

However, last night I tried jiu-jitsu. I enjoyed it but I feel like I barely got a taste of it to commit to it- 12 month contract, $195 a month, unlimited. No option for drop-in classes. I definitely will try it out at another gym before I commit.

Should I just go for it and try it for a year? Or should I keep shopping around, and maybe focus on two exercises, effectively cross-training? If I went with jiu-jitsu, that would be my focus, with some time in the gym. I would like to find an effective exercise that works for the amount of money I spend on that. Pilates is fairly expensive although I enjoy it.

Curious on anyone's experiences or thoughts.

submitted by /u/flyingkitkat
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3kTegeF

Comments

Popular Posts