Hitting mini “plateaus”/ stalls almost monthly

Just venting. I was chalking it up to my cycle, but it no longer seems to correlate. I’ll lose 3-4 pounds over two weeks and then, changing nothing, my weight stays exactly the same or goes up for two weeks before i lose another 3-4. I’m about 25 lb overweight and want to lose 45 more lbs total so it’s not because I’m getting close to my goal. I have only lost 13 lb since July 14th and I guess I was expecting to lose it a little faster than that.

Maybe it’s just my body’s rhythm, but it gets hard toward the end of the two week stagnancy. I don’t need immediate gratification, but to see no change at all for that long over and over does get old.

submitted by /u/dogmotherhood
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3CRLCRc

Comments

Popular Posts