Lost 10 lbs using my fitness pal, struggling with the last 3 lbs

I'm 22f, 5'5, and in the middle of July I was around 145. I started making some mild changes and didn't own that scale at that time. I guess I lost around 5 lbs in a little under two months just by making better choices. September 1rst I downloaded my fitness pal and got a scale and things really started to change. I know it's not a perfect app by any means but seeing the calories I was consuming helped me cut back and definitely made me think twice about drinking any alcohol. I've gone from 140 to 131.6 this month simply by eating less, walking more, and not getting drunk. Yet with my goal being so close my progress is slowing down. In the past week I've dropped 0.4 lbs as opposed to my usual 2-3. I've been trying to increase my exercise and limit my calories even further but I was wondering if anyone has any advice they could give on this situation. Thank you (:

submitted by /u/Life_Wrongdoer_1409
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/2ZJIXLd

Comments

Popular Posts