Tired of being constantly reminded that I'm fat (rant)

I have never always been a big kid growing up. I used to be healthy as a child. Around the age of 9, I started putting on weight rapidly. Had issues at home and always turned to food to make myself feel better. And soon enough, I became obese at the age of 12. And I still am at the age of 20(M).

Things have gotten better at home now, so there should be no reason for me to stuff myself with food, right? But I guess that just isn't the case. Old habits die hard I guess. But I have to take responsibility now.

I can't blame anyone but myself for being obese. I can't let myself get constant reminders from people that I'm fat. I can't ignore the encouragement that I get from my loved ones. I can't be 'that fat guy' anymore.

So this is for those who believe in me. This is for the people who mocked me. And most importantly, this is to prove to myself that I can yet again achieve another goal. I will lose this weight and work towards a healthier me. Making this post as a reminder that I'm on this lifelong journey and to keep myself accountable.

Starting weight: 107 Kg. Current weight: 100 Kg. Goal weight: 85 Kg. Height: 183cm.

submitted by /u/ComfortableVillage64
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8319519 https://ift.tt/3zTgTBB

Comments

Popular Posts